Ray White Rural Ballarat is pleased to announce the appointment of Josh Todd to head up their rural real estate division.
The appointment marks the return of Josh to the Ray White Group having worked within the network previously whilst most recently working for a large national rural real estate company.
Josh has been a real estate professional since 1999 specialising in broad-acre and lifestyle properties and has had the benefit of extensive real estate training from industry experts.
He has been the recipient of numerous industry awards with the most recent being the 2011 Victoria & Riverina Award for the most number of transactions conducted by an individual agent. His family background in farming and in-depth knowledge of the greater Ballarat region has led to an impressive track record in the sale of all property types within a 100 kilometre radius of Ballarat.
Today, Ray White Rural is represented by over 100 individually owned and operated rural offices and forms part of Australasia’s largest property network Ray White, with over 1,000. Ray White Rural offices are spread across Australia servicing local areas and are market leaders in Rural property, Regional residential and Livestock Sales.
With an annual sales turnover exceeding $1.3 billion, today Ray White Rural provide a broad range of services. If your thinking of selling, from Avoca in the north to Lismore in the south, from Ballan in the East to Beaufort in the west, why not take advantage of the market reach and resources of Australia’s biggest real estate network and call Josh today on 5333 4444 or 0428 621 004.
Ray White Rural Facts
· Sell over $1 Billion in property annually. That’s over $2.7 million worth of property every day
· Ray White Rural successfully help many thousands of clients purchase property throughout Regional Australia each year
· Sell over 1.3 million head of cattle and 300,000 sheep
· Sell in excess of $400 million in livestock
· Employs over 450 staff Australia wide
· Largest Rural property sale to date exceeding $100m
· Covering all aspects of the Rural industry including irrigation, grazing, agriculture, lifestyle and horticulture properties
Click Here to vist the Ray White Rural website
Click Here to visit the Ray White Livestock website