Ray White recently lauched the new raywhite.com website – the ultimate site for property hunters.
With consumers are more social than ever before, raywhite.com has been designed to deliver a property search experience that meets the social demands of our users.
The new raywhite.com is a statement that Ray White are the market leaders – delivering the best possible place for property listings, insightful content, latest news and importantly a progressive social experience.
Features of the new website are:-
• One-stop-shop to search for residential, commercial and rural property sales and rentals
• A social site for social-savvy consumers: users can login with Facebook, Twitter or a Google+ account to save and track favourite properties plus, set up alerts.
• Exclusive suburb insights: thanks to an exclusive partnership with StreetAdvisor, property hunters can get the inside scoop on neighbourhoods across the world, with suburb rankings and reviews – all written by locals themselves. Uncover the good, the bad and ‘everything in between’ to find the perfect place to live.
• Fully mobilised: search for property anytime, anywhere and on any device 24/7
• Useful tools to help with the buying and selling process: a suite of tools such as loan repayment and borrowing calculators, stamp duty tables and access to Ray White Concierge services
• Advanced Agent and Office search making it easier to find Ray White agents
• Featuring real estate news, insights and market intelligence
Get involved: Jump on and have a look!
• Use Street Advisor to:
* Search for answers to questions you have about your suburb
* Share your expert knowledge and post comments about your suburb
Want to know more about the broader Ray White Group? Visit the new Ray White Group website
What’s the difference between raywhite.com and raywhitegroup.com?
• Raywhite.com is our consumer site for property hunters – helping you access property information – fast.
• Raywhitegroup.com is where we profile the Ray White Group and all the companies in our portfolio.
As the most Googled real estate company in Australia, attracting over 12 million visitors to our websites each year, Ray White is helping more people find their perfect property.